FULL BODY WORKOUT ROUTINE
By: AP On: 4 January 2019
FULL BODY FIT BALL AND DUMBBELL ROUTINE
This routine will really get your heart pumping. All you need are a pair of dumbbells and a stability / fit ball. Repeat the routine as many times as you like with as many reps are you want. I would recommend trying 12 reps of each.
Dumbbell Chest Press on Fit Ball
- Grab a pair of dumbbells and position your upper back on the fit ball. Knees should be bent 90 degrees with your feet flat on the floor.
- Hold the weights just above your chest with your elbows bent and palms facing forward.
- Press the dumbbells toward the ceiling, until your arms are straight. Control the weights down to starting position.
Fit Ball Jack-knife
- Start in the pushup position with your shins balancing on the stability ball.
- While keeping your back flat, pull the fit ball forward toward you by bending your knees toward your chest.
- Hold and return to starting position.
- Stand straight with your feet shoulder width apart. Hold the dumbbells next to your shoulders with your palms facing towards you. Throughout this workout try to keep your torso as upright as possible.
- With the dumbbells still positions next to your shoulders, lower your body until the tops of your thighs are parallel to the floor (squat). To do this push your hips backward, bend your knees and lower your body as far down as possible.
- Push your body to a standing position, while at the same time pressing the dumbbells directly above your head. Lower your dumbbells to starting position.
Dumbbell Lunge with Bicep Curl
- Standing straight, hold the dumbbells at your side. Step your right foot forward and bend your knees until your right thigh is parallel to the floor (lunge).
- As you lunge, curl the weights just in front of your chest, palms facing you.
- Stand straight moving dumbbells to your side and repeat with other leg.
Fit-Ball Hamstring Curl
- Laying face up, position your calves on the top of a fit ball with your arms by your side, palms up.
- Push your hips off the ground by squeezing your gluts.
- Bend your knees and roll the ball toward you until your feet are flat.
- Roll the ball back and straighten your legs. Slowly lower your hips to the floor into starting position.
We hope you have enjoyed this workout and can feel the benefits. You can do this workout a few times a week mixing in a few different positions. Remember to stretch before and after this workout to avoid stiff sore muscles.